Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy 2014!

Hi Everyone!
I know that I have been MIA for awhile but I'm back!
I'm sorry the holidays kept me so busy! Now that the new year has started I hope to be back on a regular blogging and posting schedule.
Let's see where we left off... ahh yes, Thanksgiving. I actually designed a Little Big Moments page for Thanksgiving but I just haven't had the time to put it together and blog it. :(
Please let me know if any of you are interested in Little Big Moments pages for the holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Years). If none of you are interested in FREE holiday pages than I will go ahead and skip them. I just figured that since I had already done a Halloween page that it would be weird not to have pages for the other holidays. I'm also not sure if any of you have saved items or pictures to "smash" from these occasions. It's pretty impossible too back in time to obtain these! LOL
Leave a comment below to tell me what you guys think!

Hope all of you are having an awesome start to 2014!
I have a feeling many great  things are to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment