Monday, May 23, 2016

Teacher Summer Gift

Wow has it really been 2 years since my last post?!? Time sure flies by.
I wanted to post this summer gift I made for my daughter's preschool teachers before it's too late.


It's a Thank you for a wonderful school year/Happy summer gift. Being pregnant (yep again) and very busy, I quickly put together this simple tag for the Tupperware Tropical Glamour tumblers I bought. The 16 oz. tumblers came as a set of 6, which was perfect because I have 6 teachers give these gifts to. I love the bright tropical designs that Tupperware made for their summer products. To add the "cuteness factor" I used Melonheadz sun clipart and font for the tag. I just grabbed a scissors and free-hand cut out the label and sun. Then used scrapbook paper to add detail to the bottom. Glue on the sun and scrapbook paper to the tag. Punch a hole at the top and string through baker's twine. Then the easy part, I bought a couple different flavors of Crystal Light To-Go packets and placed them inside the tumblers. That's it...you're done!

Here is the template for the tag if you want to make this project:


I realize how hard teachers work and like to make little gifts to show my appreciation. This gift idea would also be nice for neighbors, co-workers, friends, etc. I always find myself last-minute, scrambling on pinterest trying to find easy gift ideas. So if you are a procrastinator and looking for a fast and easy gift please pin this post and share with others!

Hope you all have a fun summer and I hope to be posting more projects soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment