Monday, August 12, 2013

Recycle Your Dryer Sheets

Awhile back I came across a pin on Pinterest that said to use dryer sheets to clean the baseboards of your home. So I started saving my used dryer sheets and used them to clean and remove dust. To have an "official" place to store them I made a label and stuck it onto a recycled baby wipes container.


I also came across this blog, http://thethriftycouple.com , which has a wonderful list of other ideas for recycling dryer sheets! They also have a handy printable list! Check it out HERE! 

Want to make an "official" dryer sheet container like mine? LOL
Here's my first blog FREEBIE!


 Just right-click, copy and paste to print out your very own fabulous label!
(I put clear tape over the label to adhere it and make it waterproof.)

Hope you all are having a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment