Thursday, August 22, 2013

What's In My Purse Tag + FREEBIE!

I thought this tag would be fun to do since no one sees what's inside my purse except basically me.

First things first, the purse I have been using ever since I gave birth to my baby is this Coach Signature Sateen Outline baby bag. I started using a Coach baby bag (from my sister) as a purse when I was pregnant because it was the perfect size for school (since I was still in college back then). After having a big purse it was hard for me to go back to a smaller purse so I purchased this bag online from coach.com. (no longer available)

↓ This is the inside:

↓ And here is the contents: 
wallet, my planner/calendar, baby mum mum (my daughter loves these), clorox wipes, coupon folder, cosmetic bag, sunglasses (cheap because my daughter always tries to break them), camera, and my keys.
(not much, I try to clean out my purse daily).

↓ Contents of my cosmetic bag (can you tell that I love Little Twin Stars and the color pink?): 
pack of tissues, Tokidoki hairbrush, Clear Eyes (for allergies/dry contacts), Sephora perfume atomizer (Dior Addict 2), Chapstick, Revlon lip butter (creme brulee), medicines (for allergies), feminine pads, mechanical pencil, pen, and hair pin.
It's FREEBIE time!!!

 I used a Mentos Gum container to hold my pills and medication. It just happened to be the perfect size for all the pills I carry around with me. Have fun up-cycling your Mentos Gum container or decorate your existing pill container.
 * If you are using a Mentos Gum container, resize image to 1.5" x 2.5"

For my feminine pads I used a Q-Tip travel pack container. At Target it was only $1! The label I made pretty much explains how I feel when "it's that time of the month". This idea would also be perfect for band-aids too!
* If you are using a Q-Tip travel pack container, resize image to 3" x 1.5"

So go for it! Copy then paste these images and start organizing your purse!
...And make sure to check out Clean Mama blog from more organizing ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment