Friday, September 27, 2013

Diaper Stroller Baby Gift

Another Pinterest idea that looks easy but turns out to be a challenge! My fiance's cousin's baby shower is tomorrow so I put aside today to attempt this project. I figured that if it was a total fail I would still have enough time to run to the mall and buy a gift lol. It took my mom and I 6 hours to make this! (THANK YOU MOMMY!) There aren't many tutorials on how to make a stroller out of diapers. I was planning on posting the steps on how to make it but I had to focus so hard on this project that I forgot to take pictures. Sorry. If I ever make one again, I will be sure to post the instructions.



↓ Here are the materials I used: 
40 Huggies Diapers (size 1), 2 receiving blankets, 3 bibs, Baby Toy Elephant, & various ribbons  

↓ I took a lot of pictures of the finish product because I was so proud that I finished it!
(I thought about giving up when I had a difficult time making the stroller dome shade part.)

I hope the mommy-to-be likes this special gift I made!




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the different shades of pink.

    ReplyDelete