Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tupperware Modular Mates FAQ

After trying to organize just one cabinet in my kitchen with Modular Mates, I'm writing a post on Modular Mates (MM) in general and also include my thoughts on designing an efficient pantry. I am fairly new to  Modular Mates (only been a Tupperware consultant for one year) so if you're not sure, please contact a Tupperware consultant in your area. They will be able to work with you to customize a Modular Mate system that suites you and your home.
So let's get started!...

1. What's so good about them?
  • Stackable design helps utilize maximum cabinet space
  • Virtually airtight and liquid-tight (insect-proof!)
  • Saves money (that you would've spent from food spoiling or buying things you already had that were hiding all the way in the back) 
  • Easily customizable to any shelf
  • Containers are clear/see-through
  • Lifetime warranty
  • Dishwasher safe (I recommend hand washing)
2. Isn't Tupperware expensive?
    I'm not gonna lie, they are more expensive than Ziploc and Rubbermaid...but Tupperware is an investment! Their lifetime warranty is easy and worth the initial price. Modular Mates are very excellent in quality so you will not be purchasing replacements every month like with the Ziploc containers. My best advice is that if you are not in a hurry to organize your pantry, wait for Modular Mates to go on SALE! There are usually new sales specials every month that offer unbelievable savings! Another option is get them for FREE by hosting your very own Tupperware party! :)

Still skeptical?
Check out this blog post: OXO vs. Tupperware - Which is Better?
She has an awesome video that goes over the pros
and cons of both! - LOVE IT!!!

3. How do I know which shapes and sizes to get?
    Ahhh, good question! I stood in front of my cabinets thinking the same thing lol. Tupperware has a nifty 
CUSTOM KITCHEN PLANNING STORAGE CHART
   You can also check out my blog post HERE to see how I figured out which Modular Mates to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment