So let's get started!...
1. What's so good about them?
- Stackable design helps utilize maximum cabinet space
- Virtually airtight and liquid-tight (insect-proof!)
- Saves money (that you would've spent from food spoiling or buying things you already had that were hiding all the way in the back)
- Easily customizable to any shelf
- Containers are clear/see-through
- Lifetime warranty
- Dishwasher safe (I recommend hand washing)
2. Isn't Tupperware expensive?
I'm not gonna lie, they are more expensive than Ziploc and Rubbermaid...but Tupperware is an investment! Their lifetime warranty is easy and worth the initial price. Modular Mates are very excellent in quality so you will not be purchasing replacements every month like with the Ziploc containers. My best advice is that if you are not in a hurry to organize your pantry, wait for Modular Mates to go on SALE! There are usually new sales specials every month that offer unbelievable savings! Another option is get them for FREE by hosting your very own Tupperware party! :)
Check out this blog post: OXO vs. Tupperware - Which is Better?
She has an awesome video that goes over the pros
and cons of both! - LOVE IT!!!
3. How do I know which shapes and sizes to get?
Ahhh, good question! I stood in front of my cabinets thinking the same thing lol. Tupperware has a nifty→CUSTOM KITCHEN PLANNING STORAGE CHART←