Monday, September 30, 2013

Box Tops Label

I made this container for my BFF awhile ago. She was keeping the Box Tops that her students brought in a ziploc bag. My BFF usually describes what she needs and is thinking of, then I make it happen. The Two things she said would be good were:
1 a hole that is not too small because she said the kids would be standing there forever putting the Box Tops in one-by-one.
2 preferably a clear container so she can see if there are any Box Tops in there. So this is what I came up with:

I recycled a Crystal Light container by just cutting a hole in the cover then adding a ribbon so she could hang it up.
If your in need of a cute Box Tops label you can download this label for FREE by going to my TeacherPayTeachers store here:

No comments:

Post a Comment