Friday, October 11, 2013

Little Big Moments #2

Hey everyone! Don't worry I didn't forget our smash book project. Since school is out on fall break this week, I was using my time to help my BFF with classroom stuff. We decorated her door for halloween, re-did her bulletin boards, and cleaned up a little. I give teachers so much credit for all their time and hard work!

I didn't have time to do pages 4 and 5 of my smash book/ scrapbook yet. But...since I have the printable ready I will just post it for now. You can go ahead and work on these pages if you are ready or you can print and cut out the embellishments and wait until I post my pages.

If you want to skip ahead of me, here is the FREE printable for our next two pages:
 PAGES 4 and 5:
The prompt this week is "What's for Breakfast?"
Document what you and your child ate for breakfast!You could even have lots of fun making breakfast together (don't forget to take pictures).  It would also be cool if you wrote down the recipe(s) that you used.

Here's a few embellishments that I have cut out:  

I was thinking while I was designing these embellishments and isn't it so nice that you don't have to go to the craft store and find papers and designs that all match? For me it is easier to design my own graphics because I can use matching colors, fonts, and graphics. In addition, the little city that I live in is so limited that it's hard for me to find cute scrapbooking materials. If you have any ideas for our Little Big Moments smash book, please leave them in a comment below!

1 comment: