Friday, October 4, 2013

New Smashing Project!!

I have finally decided to put all my effort into making a smash book. I used to scrapbook a long, long time ago. Scrapbooking was my favorite hobby and when I was pregnant I was really excited to make a special scrapbook just for baby (I even bought baby paper designs and baby embellishments!) Sadly I don't have the time to craft like I thought I would. I discovered the concept of a smash book on Pinterest and thought I'm not creative enough to do that. While flipping through TV stations I came across Project Life on HSN and thought there are too many supplies and accessories that I need to purchase. After thinking (A LOT) I decided to create my own book which is a combination of scrapbooking, a keepsake album, a smash book, and Project Life!! Can't be that hard right? LOL!
This project is geared towards documenting life with a toddler or kids!! The main inspiration was having an activity that I could do with my daughter that is fun, educational, and sentimental. Being that I'm a stay-at-home mom, I'm always looking for toddler activities because she loves to just watch TV. I especially like the idea of making keepsake pages to show my daughter when she gets older.
I hope you are as excited as I am because I want you to join me!
I'm planning on doing a 30 page smash book. Each week I will post a new challenge/activity (2 page spread). Please be patient and understanding with me. This is my first time blogging a tutorial type project. Keep in mind that I'm no graphic designer, just a stay-at-home mother. But please feel free to help me by posting your thoughts, ideas, and comments!!

I will be posting this exciting new project very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment