Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Our Pages 4 & 5

Here are pages 4 and 5 of my daughter and my Little Big Moments smash book!
 
(Sorry I used my iphone to take these pictures so they aren't very clear.)
For this set of pages I decided to print out my pictures because I was having a difficult time placing all the embellishments. Eveything is placed onto the pages with removable tape until I get the pictures professionally printed out. I usually use Shutterfly to print out my photos. My plan is to collect all the pictures I need for my smash book, then when Shutterfly has their 101 free prints offer (just pay for shipping) I will order all of them.

If you didn't get a chance to download this FREE printable, be sure to visit
my TeachersPayTeachers shop here:

A few of my thoughts..
  • I'm starting to understand the washi tape craze. Right now I only have 2 different tapes but I definetly plan on buying more!
  • I hate my handwriting!!! I wish I had nice and neat handwriting like my sister :( Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for a good, smooth journaling pen?? 
  •  I hope this project is useful and fun for you all! Sometimes I think I'm the only one that likes the projects I create.  :(
Hope you all are having a wonderful week! I really hope to have Pages 6 & 7 posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love my Pilot G2 in 0.5 for Journaling. It goes on smooth to paper. Any gel pen works well. I am also into fountain pens...the ink goes on very buttery smooth and looks more professional!

    ReplyDelete